Wednesday 18 August 2010

Now what?



What have I been upto lately?...
Well, in truth, not much.
I've taken to playing my sims 3 game again, and have been creating some new custom content for that with Maxis tools. I also discovered a tutorial for getting new mesh items added to the buy and build options, so that has made the game more interesting. I won't be making meshes for the sims 3 tho, that's a bit too complicated for me to do.

The picture above is one of the new patterns I've added. It's called Groovy Panel. If anyone likes it, then they can download from my Sims 3 page on the EA website. Items available for download are listed under My Studio

Movie Making news
None - Now that my part in the Massforce Unity project is completed, I've gone back into retirement and won't be making any more movies. I have had ideas for some which I previously blogged about, but I'm just not inspired to make them myself.
I also still have problems with my video editor which I could solve by upgrading the software to run with Vista, but to be honest, I just don't want to go to the expense of buying something that at the moment, I just don't need or want.

Writing news
A few days ago, I started writing a new screenplay, not exactly sure where the story is going at the moment, therfore it's nowhere near complete, but as I said above, I'm not making movies, so when this script is finished, then it might be one I will offer out to see if any other directors would be interested in making the film. I am a bit of a control freak tho when it comes to my stories and characters...Diva on board...so I guess I would want some kind of involvement in the production. Anyway, don't have to worry about that for now as the screenplay is still in its early stages.

On the home front
Yawn, nothing new. I think I must be the most boring person on earth :) Life through a window is not exciting...and to make matters worse, that window needs cleaning...

till next time
byezeebye
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.